Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Wise Victims Forum
Unfortunately, many of us tried to use our hard-earned money with Wise. Some of us work abroad and try to send money to their countries at affordable rates. Some of us wanted to save our earnings on Wise. While some of us were working as freelancers, they made the necessary payments to companies from here.

But who is Wise? Wise is founded by Kristo Käärmann who named and ashamed as a tax defaulter by HM Revenue and Customs for ₤720,000 guy.

This thief called Kristo also has a sad story. Poor Kristo was a student and he was going to send money to his own country. They made a lot of cuts. I got emotional, I'm about to cry, but let's continue. Then he thought of setting up TransferWise. What is it? It will transfer money quickly and with cheap exchange rates. Yes he did. He did this by confiscating the money in the accounts of third world country citizens who were abroad like me. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... Like many victims, you entered the official social media accounts with the name @Wise. Under every post on Wise accounts, dozens of Wise victims are waiting for help.

Yes, I am one of them. I am a freelance software developer. My girlfriend is a manager in a company. We had a dream of marriage together. I convinced my girlfriend to put our savings in this Wise account. It was €11,000, the money we earned from our labor.

When it reached €11,000 it suddenly closed. Let's say this money is not legal. Why wasn't I contacted and requested documents? Why wasn't I given time to transfer the money in my account to another account?

It is impossible to reach them by phone. Social media accounts are responding. These are pre-prepared automatic messages. They fucked us once. Why should they communicate?

Now it's our turn. We will destroy this Ponzi system of yours, Kristo Käärmann.

You will both pay our money with legal interest and go to jail. You invested with our money, you competed with companies such as PayPal and Revolut on the London Exchange Stock with our money. Because you compensated your loss with our money.

But now you've reached the end of the road, Wise..